Engineered to exceed
the most stringent quality standards.
Mueller Refrigeration offers a complete line of Inline, Four Bolt, and Magnetic check valves. Inline check valves are designed for maximum flow and minimum pressure drop; Four Bolt check valves that can overheat and damage internal components.
Quality & Technical Information
- Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): Up to 1305 psig
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): -40°F/300°F, -40°C/149°C
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
- UL/cUL Recognized, Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Enhanced internal design for maximum flow and minimum pressure drop
- 1/4" - 1/2" sized valves are designed for use with R744 (CO2)
- 5/8" - 7/8" sized valves are designed for use with R744 in cascading systems or secondary loops where design pressures are below the R744 critical pressure of 1058 psi
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings