Engineered and manufactured to exceed your expectations.
Built with forged brass bodies and integral mounting brackets with plated steel stems, our Packed Line Valves are suitable for refrigerants and other industrial fluids that are non-corrosive to brass or steel. Design incorporates asbestos-free stem packing material.
Style: Angle - Transcritical CO2, Easy System Service Valve
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 2031 psi, 140 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): ‐40°F/300°F, ‐40°C/149°C
- For use with R744 refrigerant
- Designed for safety when attaching flare connections
- Forged brass body
- Corrosion resistant stem suitable for refrigerants and other industrial fluids
- Dual O-Ring design offers increased cycle life and decreased maintenance
- Allows components such as gauges to be attached to the system without exposing the technician to the high pressure media
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings