The best ball valves
in the business.
CYCLEMASTER® ball valves feature full port construction, environmentally friendly, chromium-plated balls for reduced wear and extended seal life, and our exclusive MCM™ seals for industry-leading longevity and low leak rates. Optional features include access ports, brass and valox seal caps, three-way body styles, and motorized actuators to provide local or remote operation.
CYCLEMASTER® ball valves have been designed to provide optimum system performance using full port construction and enhanced serviceability with a special quick turn cap.
Quality & Technical Information
- Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): Up to 775 psig, 53 bar
- Power Supply: 24 VAC
- Actuator Ambient Temperature: -22°F to 130°F, -30°C to 54°C
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC & HFC refrigerants & oils
- Valve Refrigerant Temperature: -40°F to 300°F, -40°C to 149°C
- Full shutoff capability
- Gradual Open/close stops line hammer
- Remote operating capability
- Removable actuator for quick change replacement
- Manual override and valve positioning
- Electronic overload protection
- UL/cUL Listed, Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings