Engineered to exceed
the most stringent quality standards.
Mueller Refrigeration offers a complete line of Inline, Four Bolt, and Magnetic check valves. Inline check valves are designed for maximum flow and minimum pressure drop; Four Bolt check valves that can overheat and damage internal components.
Four Bolt check valves feature forged brass bodies that exceed the most stringent quality standards in the industry and have been designed for easy removal and reassembly of internal components.
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 700 psig, 48 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): -40°F/300°F, -40°C/149°C
- UL/cUL Recognized, Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- 100% tested
- Horizontal or vertical installation (not to be installed with bonnet facing down)
- "Y" type design provides minimal pressure drop and increased flow capacity
- Design features easy removal and reassembly of internal components
- Forged brass body exceeds the most stringent quality standards in the industry
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings