Forged from brass
to exact specifications.
Mueller Refrigeration specializes in manufacturing compressor valves. Built with valve openings designed for maximum flow and minimum pressure drop, specialized asbestos-free valve packing material allows component accessibility without refrigerant loss. We furnish top-quality compressor valves to fit standard dimensions and several special flange dimensions. Direct OEM replacement part kits are available for leading compressor manufacturers.
Style: Brass – Straight Port, Solder
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 700 psig, 48 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): -40°F/300°F, -40°C/149°C
- UL/cUL Recognized, Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- 100% tested
- Asbestos-free valve packing
- Valve openings designed for maximum flow and minimum pressure drop
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings