Engineered to exceed
the most stringent quality standards.
Mueller Refrigeration offers a complete line of Inline, Four Bolt, and Magnetic check valves. Inline check valves are designed for maximum flow and minimum pressure drop; Four Bolt check valves that can overheat and damage internal components.
Magnetic check valve series offers the latest technology in valve design with DuraForm processing, a manufacturing method eliminating the use of braze materials for internal component installation. The result is a valve that can be installed with hard or soft solder and exhibits a near zero leak rate with exceptional performance characteristics.
Quality & Technical Information
- Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): Up to 800 psig, 55 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): -40°F/300°F, -40°C/149°C
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC & HFC refrigerants & oils
- UL/cUL Recognized, Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Built-in 30 mesh stainless steel screen
- Internal components installed with DuraForm Technology
- Mechanically formed solder cup stops for easy installation
- Flexible for installation in vertical or horizontal position
- Hermetically formed solid copper body assures zero leak potential
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings