For precision fit,
long life and reliable system protection.
Mueller Refrigeration protection devices include filter driers, sight glasses / moisture indicators and strainers engineered to perform reliably in extreme environments. Like all of our products, each protection device is built from the highest quality materials to exacting specifications for precision fit and long service life.
Style: Liquid Line High Capacity
Quality & Technical Information
- Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 700 psig
- Maximum working temperature: 160°F/70°C
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils, and refrigerants requiring XHII desiccant
- UL/cUL Listed, Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Solid core design
- High retention filter for removal of particulate as small as 25 microns
- High pressure shell and connections
- Powder paint finish approved for marine applications
- 100% copper connections for solder models
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings