For precision fit,
long life and reliable system protection.
Mueller Refrigeration protection devices include filter driers, sight glasses / moisture indicators and strainers engineered to perform reliably in extreme environments. Like all of our products, each protection device is built from the highest quality materials to exacting specifications for precision fit and long service life.
Style: Suction Line
Quality & Technical Information
- Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 700 psig
- Maximum working temperature: 160°F/70°C
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils, and refrigerants
- UL/cUL Listed, Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Solid core design, composed of 70% activated alumina/ 30% molecular sieves for exceptional moisture and acid removal
- High retention filter for removal of particulate as small as 25 microns
- Dual access fitting for precise pressure drop measurements
- Powder paint finish approved for marine applications
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings