Engineered and manufactured to exceed your expectations.
Built with forged brass bodies and integral mounting brackets with plated steel stems, our Packed Line Valves are suitable for refrigerants and other industrial fluids that are non-corrosive to brass or steel. Design incorporates asbestos-free stem packing material.
Style: Angle - Non-Backseating Transcritical CO2, 140 bar
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 2031 psi, 140 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): ‐40°F/300°F, ‐40°C/149°C
- For use with R744 refrigerant
- Forged brass body
- Corrosion resistant stem suitable for refrigerants and other industrial fluids
- Dual O‐Ring design offers increased cycle life and decreased maintenance
- Designed for increased flow
Specifications & Technical Drawings