For precision fit,
long life and reliable system protection.
Mueller Refrigeration protection devices include filter driers, sight glasses / moisture indicators and strainers engineered to perform reliably in extreme environments. Like all of our products, each protection device is built from the highest quality materials to exacting specifications for precision fit and long service life.
Style: Liquid Line
Quality & Technical Information
- Maximum working pressure (PS): 667 psig
- Maximum working temperature: 160°F/70°C
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils, and refrigerants requiring XHII desiccant
- UL/cUL Listed, CE Certified
- Solid core design, composed of 80% molecular sieves / 20% activated alumina for exceptional moisture and acid removal
- High retention filter for removal of particulate as small as 25 microns
- High pressure shell and connections
- Powder paint finish approved for marine applications
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings