Engineered and manufactured to exceed your expectations.
Built with forged brass bodies and integral mounting brackets with plated steel stems, our Packed Line Valves are suitable for refrigerants and other industrial fluids that are non-corrosive to brass or steel. Design incorporates asbestos-free stem packing material.
Style: Transducer Valves
Quality & Technical Information
- Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 700 psig, 48 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): -40°F/300°F, -40°C/149°C
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
- UL/cUL Recognized, Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Forged brass body
- Plated steel resistant stem suitable for refrigerants and other industrial fluids non-corrosive to brass and steel
- Asbestos-free stem packing material
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings