The best ball valves
in the business.
CYCLEMASTER® ball valves feature full port construction, environmentally friendly, chromium-plated balls for reduced wear and extended seal life, and our exclusive MCM™ seals for industry-leading longevity and low leak rates. Optional features include access ports, brass and valox seal caps, three-way body styles, and motorized actuators to provide local or remote operation.
Ball Valves: Subcritical
Designed for subcritical CO2 systems.
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 60 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): ‐40°F/300°F, ‐40°C/149°C
- Bi-directional flow
- Brass body with copper-iron alloy connections
- Full port construction to match line size
- Specially selected o-ring material compatible for CO2 operating conditions
- UL/cUL Listed, conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings