The best ball valves
in the business.
CYCLEMASTER® ball valves feature full port construction, environmentally friendly, chromium-plated balls for reduced wear and extended seal life, and our exclusive MCM™ seals for industry-leading longevity and low leak rates. Optional features include access ports, brass and valox seal caps, three-way body styles, and motorized actuators to provide local or remote operation.
Ball Valves: Transcritical 140 Bar
Mueller Refrigeration announces the release of a new ball valve series designed to address the market requirements for operating pressures and temperatures above the critical point for CO2.
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 2031 psi, 140 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): -40°F/300°F, -40°C/149°C
- Designed for transcritical CO2 systems
- Full port construction to match line size ID
- Internally equalized ball design
- Rupture-proof encapsulated stem
- MCM Seal Technology
- UL/cUL Listed, conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings