The best ball valves
in the business.
CYCLEMASTER® ball valves feature full port construction, environmentally friendly, chromium-plated balls for reduced wear and extended seal life, and our exclusive MCM™ seals for industry-leading longevity and low leak rates. Optional features include access ports, brass and valox seal caps, three-way body styles, and motorized actuators to provide local or remote operation.
Ball Valves: Transcritical 140 Bar 180° with Access
Mueller Refrigeration announces the release of a new ball valve series designed to address the market requirements for operating pressures and temperatures above the critical point for CO2.
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 2031 psi, 140 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): ‐40°F/300°F, ‐40°C/149°C
- For R‐744 with POE and PAG oil
- Brass body with copper‐iron alloy connections
- Bleed hole in ball minimizes potential for liquid entrapment
- Full port construction to match line size
- Rupture‐proof, internally‐loaded stem
- Specially selected o‐ring material compatible for CO2 operating conditions
- Access port, 1/4" flare with P 25998XHP valve core included in package
- Fully reversible after installation to shut‐off full pressure differential from either side
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings