Accurately machined for leak-proof joints and full flow.
Brass 45° Flare Fittings and Brass Flanges offer long-term reliability and are the practical solution for critical, sensitive and inaccessible HVACR connections. Each fitting and flange is expertly engineered to resist mechanical pullout and can be assembled and disassembled repeatedly. Our Brass 45° Flare Fittings and Brass Flanges have been industry preferred for almost a century.
Style: 90° Elbows
Quality & Technical Information
- Recommended Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 700 psig, 48 bar
- In conformance with Refrigeration Fitting Standards SAE J513, Military Standards MS-35867 through MS35873 inclusive, MS-35919, MS-24815 and MS-16993
- Fabricated from brass forgings or drawn brass rod eliminating the possibility of seepage by porosity
- Accurately machined and fully protected against damage during shipping, handling and storage to assure tight leak-proof joints
- Smooth interior finish provides unrestricted flow and reduced pressure drop
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings