The best ball valves
in the business.
CYCLEMASTER® ball valves feature full port construction, environmentally friendly, chromium-plated balls for reduced wear and extended seal life, and our exclusive MCM™ seals for industry-leading longevity and low leak rates. Optional features include access ports, brass and valox seal caps, three-way body styles, and motorized actuators to provide local or remote operation.
Style: IBV Series
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): 775 psig, 53 bar
- Continuous operating temperature (COT): -40°F/300°F, -40°C/149°C
- Full port construction to match line size ID
- Internally equalized ball design
- Rupture-proof encapsulated stem
- MCM™ Seal Technology
- UL/cUL Listed, Conforms to EU Pressure Equipment Directive and UK Pressure Equipment Regulation, CRN 0C1241.9C
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings